Interested in this kind of news?
Receive them directly in your inbox. Delivered once a week.
This is the conclusion of the Shift up a gear event that welcomed 200 attendees on September 6 at the Cercle de Lorraine in Brussels.
High level speakers from the US, China and Europe gave examples of CO2 standards and electric vehicle policies successfully implemented around the world.
You will find all their presentations here below, including the one by Bloomberg about EV market trends and outlook.
- California ZEV policy – Lessons learned for EU (by Dan Sperling)
- Promoting CO2 standards around the world (by Sheila Watson)
- China’s ZEV Credit Policy (by Yunshi Wang)
- EV market trends and outlook (by Colin McKerracher)
- Real-world fuel consumption measurements of groupe PSA vehicles (by Gilles Le Borgne)
- Post-2020 CO2 standards, a perspective on light-duty vehicles in Europe (by Peter Mock)
- Including on-road checks for CO2 in the future regulation (by Julia Poliscanova)
- Post 2020 vehicle CO2 emissions policy (by Nicholas Avery)