Transport & Environment acknowledges support from the following institutions in 2021.
Transport & Environment is a non-profit organisation receiving funding in the present financial year from the Climate Imperative Foundation, The European Climate Foundation, Schwab Charitable Fund, the European Commission, Quadrature Climate Foundation, The Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation, amongst other organisations.
T&E supports transparency and democracy in decision-making on all levels of society. For more information, see the Green 10 position paper on lobbying in the EU.
> € 1,000,000
- Climate Imperative Foundation
- European Climate Foundation
- Schwab Charitable Fund
€ 500,000 < € 1,000,000
- European Commission
- Quadrature Climate Foundation
- The Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (NORAD)
€ 250,000 < € 500,000
- Breakthrough Energy
- ClimateWorks Foundation
- Hewlett Foundation
- KR Foundation
- National Philantropic Trust
- Oak Foundation
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund
€ 100,000 < € 250,000
- German Ministry for Environment
- Packard Foundation
- Stiftung Mercator
- The New Venture Fund
- The Sunrise Project Australia
€ 25,000 < € 100,000
- FIA Foundation
- Seas at Risk
- Swiss Philanthropy Foundation
- T&E members and support fees
- Stichting BirdLife Europe
- Transport for London
For more information, please take a look at our annual reports.
European Union Transparency Register
You can find out more details about who we are, and who funds our work in our submission to the EU Transparency Register. Our registration number is 58744833263-19.