All together our members and supporters represent more than 3.5 million people.
We coordinate the International Coalition for Sustainable Aviation (ICSA), which has observer status at the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) and are members of the Clean Shipping Coalition (CSC), which has observer status at the International Maritime Organisation (IMO).
We hold a seat on the board of ECOS, and are members of the Green 10 group of European environmental NGOs, Agora Verkehrswende, the Platform for Electromobility, the Coalition for Energy Savings, the Renewable Grids Initiative and the Electrification Alliance.
T&E is a member of the following expert groups:
- Expert group for policy development and implementation of CO2 from road vehicles LDV & HDV);
- Working Group on Motor Vehicles;
- The Sustainable Transport Forum (DG Move) and the ART Fuels Forum (DG Energy);
- The European Battery Alliance and World Economic Forum Global Battery Alliance;
- Stakeholder Groups on Real World Driving Emissions tests for light duty vehicles (cars and vans) and on WLTP regulations (DG Grow);
- DG CLIMA Vehicle LCA Expert Workshops;
- UNECE Working Party 29, the body for global harmonisation of vehicle standards;
- DG Trade Expert Group;
- HGV CO2 editing board;
- Stakeholder Expert Group on the Review of EU Air Policy;
- The ESSF – European Sustainable Shipping Forum;
- Expert group on the ETS Innovation Fund;
- Expert group on the CORSIA delegated Act;
- Observer in the Commission’s VAT Expert Group;
- GEME – Group of Experts on Emissions from non-road machinery engines;
- Initiative for Responsible Mining Assurance (IRMA)