Transport & Environment is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Transport & Environment takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Transport & Environment assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: + 32 479566813
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: Square de Meeus, 18 – 1050 Bruxelles
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by:
Transport & Environment
Digital Marketing Manager