With the European Union set to unveil targets for sustainable aviation fuel in 2021, a group of major European aviation companies, as well as research organisations and environmental groups, are calling for a more stringent approach to sustainability.
Please join us for our rearranged webinar (Re)Fuelling Flight to learn how we can ensure aviation uses only the most sustainable fuels to future-proof the sector. The event will be hosted by MEP Johan Danielsson, member of the European Parliament’s Committee on Transport and Tourism and S&D coordinator.
Key questions to explore:
- Is the current EU policy approach fit for ensuring sustainability in future?
- What does this mean for investments by airlines, airports and fuel suppliers?
- What lessons can we learn from the past?
- Johan Danielsson, member of the European Parliament’s Committee on Transport and Tourism
- Pascal Canfin, Chair of the European Parliament’s Environment Committee
- Pete Harrison, Executive Director for EU Policy at the European Climate Foundation
- Andrew Murphy, Director of Aviation at Transport & Environment
- Ruben Alblas, Manager Public Affairs, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Maarten van Dijk, Managing Director of SkyNRG
- Denise Pronk, Manager Corporate Responsibility, Schipol
- Filip Cornelis, Director for Aviation, European Commission’s Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport