Key benefits of joining T&E
- The chance to help shape future European transport and environment policy
- Join a broad network of organisations working on similar issues to you
- Stay informed about relevant policy developments at EU level
- A central point of contact for questions about EU transport and environment policy
- Improve the European visibility of your organisation
- Opportunities to join pan-European campaigns on key issues
- Automatically receive free printed copies of T&E Bulletin – ten times a year. This publication has been published since July 1991 and is distributed to over 2,000 transport and environment professionals and stakeholders in Europe. Widely acknowledged as a key news source. Not just an update on T&E activity.
- Receive monthly email update on T&E activities
- Receive all T&E publications free of charge
- Receive regular EU news and reports relevant to your work
- Right to vote at Annual General Meeting, including right to vote on the annual work plan of T&E.