What we are looking for:
T&E is looking for a new office assistant to support our growing needs on hiring and office management.
This is a perfect starter job for people who wants to gain experience in the diverse tasks that come with Operations in an international organisation such as HR, event organisation and office management. There will be many opportunities to develop your skillsets in a wide array of tasks.
Do you think that this sounds like an environment where you want to develop yourself in? Then don’t hesitate to apply!
- Minimum 4 day a week office permanence;
- Assure smooth office supplies delivery and maintenance of the office supply and equipment inventory;
- Help to organize and maintain office common areas;
- Coordinate events as necessary;
- Help with client reception as needed;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Support HR tasks (training, hirings,…)
- Organised and structured
- Likes a dynamic environment
- Good people skills
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of French/Dutch is a plus
The position is full-time, with a contract running from early February 2023 to early February 2024, although the dates are subject to discussion. The internship is paid according to the Belgian legal framework of “Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle” (remunerated with approximately €1400 net a month). T&E is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the application form (downloadable below), cover letter and CV, all within one document and in the following order: application form, cover letter and CV. Please name the file as follows: Firstname_Lastname_HRandOffice_assistant. Also, please ensure the title of the job vacancy is shown in the subject line of your email.
The closing date for applications is the 5th of February.